The London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy (LHAA) is a dynamic and innovative vocational training organisation that specialises in high quality hairdressing training. The LHAA offers high quality training in NVQs and Apprenticeships at our state of the art hairdressing academies in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire and Loughton, Essex. The LHAA provide training to hairdressing salons as well as training individuals that want a career in hairdressing. We provide training for salon juniors and we also provide salons with trainee Apprentices that have been carefully selected to meet the salon’s own requirements.
All LHAA programmes have been carefully designed to motivate young people who want to be hairdressers to be the best that they can be; 'Aspire to Achieve Excellence'. We offer training that is designed to deliver a real work based experience and use professional teaching staff from within the industry to ensure that the curriculum meets the needs of the modern salon environment. Our innovative fast track Apprenticeship will also offer key employability skills such as customer service, commercial salon awareness and product sales’.
The London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy offer:
- Government funded Apprenticeship training on the Intermediate Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 2 Diploma) and the Advanced Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3 Diploma) – each level is completed within 12 months
- Training at the LHAA will take place in one of our training Academies in Borehamwood in Hertfordshire or Loughton in Essex
- We can support you with finding work in a hairdressing salon as we have contacts with over 325 hairdressing salons across London, Essex and Hertfordshire
- All of our Academies are equipped with high tech training facilities and resources as well as a state of the art hairdressing training salon – giving real commercial hairdressing experience with the highest quality technical training provided by an exceptionally skilled team
- Personalised learning - small intimate classes with a maximum of 15 students in a class, providing a customised training programme for each individual Apprentice
- All students will be provided with high quality learning materials that reflect current industry practice to support your training and achievement
- All our Apprentices are trained in additional employability skills such as customer service, communicating effectively with customers and working in a team and salon product retailing
- All LHAA students are allocated a personal mentor to support them through the programme both at the Academy and at work
- The LHAA have outstanding quality standards as we are a partner of an OFSTED graded college