The LHAA @ Borehamwood
Borehamwood was our first hairdressing and barbering academy which opened in October 2011. It is also the Head Office of the London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy.
At Borehamwood we have two training rooms for the delivery of the theory of hairdressing and barbering. Borehamwood also boasts a state of the art hairdressing salon of over 2000 sq ft to support the practical delivery of hairdressing; the salon has 32 hairdressing columns. The equipment in our hairdressing and barbering salon is Italian designed and was manufactured by Pietranera in Via Masaccio in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
All of our staff at Borehamwood are highly skilled and talented hairdressers and barbers and have a passion for hairdressing.
Borehamwood is a Wella Centre of Excellence for Colour.
- We can support you with finding work in a hairdressing salon as we have contacts with over 125 hairdressing and barbering salons across North London and Hertfordshire.
- We have developed an innovative and integrated training and assessment model
- Personalised learning - small intimate classes which leads to better learning outcomes
- Training will take place at our Borehamwood Hairdressing Training Academy which is equipped with a state of the art commercial hairdressing salon – giving real hands on experience with the highest quality technical training provided by our exceptionally skilled team
- We use only high quality learning materials in our Borehamwood Hairdressing Training academy to support your training and achievement
Stay in touchIf you are interested in receiving more information about LHAA, our courses and events sign up here
To register your interest in attending this open day complete the form below with ALL details and submit. Someone from the LHAA team will be in contact to confirm your attendance. Thank you for your interest.