The LHAA @ Chiswick
Chiswick is our fourth and most prestigious of our hairdressing and barbering academies and was opened by World Renowned hair-up artist Patrick Cameron in September 2016.
At Chiswick we have the very latest designed and manufactured salon equipment from Maletti SpA based in Reggio Emilia, Italy. The salon has been designed in Italy for the LHAA by Maletti and represents the London image for hairdressing. Chiswick has 19 hairdressing columns, a specialist barbering section and a fully equipped training room with touch screen computing for the delivery of hairdressing and barbering theory. Chiswick is also the venue for our Beauty Training Academy.
Our staff at Chiswick are highly skilled talented hairdressers and barbers and have a passion for hairdressing.
Chiswick is a Wella Centre of Excellence for Colour.
Key Academy Facts:
- We can support you with finding work in a hairdressing salon as we have contacts with over 100 hairdressing and barbering salons across West and Greater London.
- We have developed an innovative and integrated training and assessment model
- Personalised learning - small intimate classes which leads to better learning outcomes
- Training will take place at our Chiswick Hairdressing Training Academy which is equipped with a state of the art commercial hairdressing salon – giving real hands on experience with the highest quality technical training provided by our exceptionally skilled team
- We use only high quality learning materials in our academies to support your training and achievement
Stay in touchIf you are interested in receiving more information about LHAA, our courses and events sign up here
To register your interest in attending this open day complete the form below with ALL details and submit. Someone from the LHAA team will be in contact to confirm your attendance. Thank you for your interest.