Training to become a Barber with LHAA will be the best decision you make!
IS BARBERING THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU?
There has been a real growth in the number of barbering salons opening in the high street. Barbering is a fast moving, image conscious business, so you will need to be very presentable, creative, enjoy meeting people and have loads of energy.
You don’t have to be the academic type and there are no set entry criteria for the Barbering Apprenticeship. We are looking for Apprentices that are enthusiastic and motivated and have the willingness and passion to become a barber.
You will need to be motivated and hard working to succeed on the Apprenticeship programme.
YOU WOULD ALSO NEED TO:
- Be well presented in all aspects including: clothing, hair and personal hygiene
- Be practical and well organised
- Be a good communicator with excellent social skills
- Have a good sense of humour and amicable nature whether dealing face to face with clients or speaking on the telephone
- Be willing to work flexible hours/days as agreed in the Apprenticeship employment contract
- Have a high degree of dexterity and coordination
- Be committed to the programme as we demand high standards of attendance, time-keeping and dedication
All Apprentices will be interviewed prior to being offered a place at the LHAA.
Choose the right course for you
Has barbering always interested you but not sure if its the right career path for you?
We can offer you support and advice for the right path for you.