Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Our cookies help us:
· Make our website work as you'd expect
· Improve the speed/security of the site
· Continuously improve our website for you
· Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
· Pass data to advertising networks
· Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
· Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around this website and use its features, such as logging in to apply for courses. Without these cookies these services cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example which pages are the most popular, how long people spend on the site and whether they receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor; all the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used in order to improve how a website works. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics you can install their opt-out browser add-on.
- Functionality cookies These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as user-names) and information you've provided (such as applications in progress). This gives a more personal feel to the site and improves usability. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track browsing activity on other sites.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (more information on how to do this is available here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.